Pick a theme for your wind-chimes.
Make a Sketch, color, photograph with the iPad and upload to Artsonia.
Using the slab roller, roll out a slab of clay and cut out the shapes.
Make sure your hole in each shape is the size of a pencil.
After they come out of the kiln, glaze on both sides.
And after they are glazed and fired, put together, photograph with the iPad and upload to Artsonia.
Monday, May 22, 2017
Friday, April 28, 2017
Saturday, February 11, 2017
- After you have finished your bas relief heart box and final pinch pot project; what you make out of clay for the rest of the school year is up to you.
- *The only requirement is doing a sketch of what you want to make out of clay and getting teachers okay.
Wednesday, February 1, 2017
Sunday, December 4, 2016
- Complete a sketch with a cornucopia.
- Upload your sketch to Artsonia
- materials you need: circle clay, paper bowl, knife and sponge.
- Use your pencils for drawing in the clay.
- Press clay into paper bowl mold.
- Cut off extra clay so the top of the clay bowl is exactly as high as the paper bowl.
- Smooth your bowl with a damp sponge.
- Draw your design with a PENCIL.
- *Remember the lip of the bowl needs to be smooth and not cracked as that is what will hold your bowl together.
- Last put your name and period on the inside of the clay bowl.
Saturday, October 29, 2016
Saturday, October 15, 2016
Ming Plate - Monochromatic Blue Value Chart from baldaufa on Vimeo.
. . .
- Use a second paper plate as a mold and put a slab in the paper plate mold.
Draw your design on the clay plate.
After it is fired paint with blue glaze only.